Dynamical Systems section
Pomorski Park Naukowo-Technologiczny, Gdynia, Poland
February 4-10, 2013
Topics to be covered:
Professor Pilyugin S. Yu.
“Shadowing of Approximate Trajectories in Dynamical Systems”
- The problem of shadowing
- Shadowing in linear systems
- Shadowing and hyperbolicity
- Shadowing and structural stability
Pofessor V. Reitmann
“Embedding methods for the reconstruction of attractors from time series”
- Global attractors of dynamical systems and cocycles in Banach spaces
- Fractal and Hausdorff dimensions of attractors
- Embedding of attractors with finite fractal dimension into finite-dimensional space
- Reconstruction of global forward and pullback attractors from experimental data
The ARRIVAL DAY is February 3
The DEPARTURE DAY is February 11
The school fee is 250 EUR
- attending to the courses
- Breakfast, Lunch and Supper for the whole period(February 4-10)
*Lodging in multiple hostel rooms with shared facilities for the whole period.
One can stay one night longer for an extra cost. For more information about alternative solutions and their prices please contact the Organizing Committee.
Questions and suggestions should be sent to the e-address: firstname.lastname@example.org