August 1-10, 2016 Wisła, Poland
Lectures by VALENTIN LYCHAGIN
The Tromso University, Norway
The following topics are planning to discuss:
- Lie equations and Lie Pseudo-groups
- The natural algebraicity in geometry of PDEs:
algebraic differential equations and algebraic Pseudo-groups
- Quotients and invariants:
- actions and quotients of algebraic groups:
Hilbert-Mumford and Rosenlicht theorems
The role of rational invariants
- actions of algebraic Pseudo-groups: Lie-Tresse theorem and quotients of differential equations
- Applications to:
differential geometry, differential equations, relativity theory, classical algebraic problems(= differential contra algebraic invariants)
School fee* is 300 EUR
*The fee includes meals, accommodation (2 beds rooms with private bathroom) and lectures.
To apply please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the registration form.
Your request will be considered by the Organizing Committee.